Michael C. Mahoney
Managing Partner Michael C. Mahoney carries a coveted 4.5 peer rating and an AV Preeminent Rating with Martindale Hubbard, the foremost legal rating resource in the US.
- Admitted to US District Court, District of Eastern Wisconsin (2012)
- Former adjunct professor of trial practice at University of St. Thomas School of Law (2006 – 2009)
- Admitted to US Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit (1995)
- Chairman of Hennepin County Bar Association; Executive Committee, Securities Section, 1987
- Recognized by Martindale Hubbel with a coveted AV rating since 1986
- Author: "Guidelines for the Preparation of Lawyers' Opinions in Connection with the Closing of a Registered Securities Offering" (Copyright, 1983)
- Hennepin County Bar Association (Member, Executive Committee, Securities Law Section)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Member, Section of Corporate Banking and Business Law)
- American Bar Association (Member of multiple sections)
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- Partner and managing partner of law firms as name partner since 1976
- Admitted to US District Court, District of Minnesota (1973)
- Admitted to Minnesota (1972)
- University of Minnesota JD
- University of St. Thomas BA
Mr. Mahoney is fiercely dedicated to his work and works tirelessly as an advocate for his clients. Yet, he still finds time enjoy his cabin in northern Minnesota.
Barbara J. Lefky
Managing Partner Barbara J. Lefky founded and successfully ran a $14 million creative services company prior to getting her law degree. She has a first-hand understanding of closely held businesses.
- Minnesota Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Admitted to Wisconsin (2007)
- Admitted to Minnesota (2003)
- Best Buy Corporate Legal Department (2001 – 2003)
- Musicland Corporate Legal Department (2000 – 2001)
- William Mitchell College of Law
- University of Wisconsin Madison BS
Ms. Lefky works assiduously on behalf of her clients. Whenever she can she also pursues her passion as an equestrian.